Multiple ways to contact the Library
- Call our information desk (placed in the library), 0520 - 22 34 10
- Mail us at email@example.com
- Visit us at Gustava Melins gata 2, Trollhättan
See our opening hours for more information about which hours we're available.
Contact via chat or Zoom
During spring- and autumn you can chat with our librarians during weekdays between 10am and 5pm or have a video call via Zoom between 10an to 2pm.
The chat is closed during summer, winter and other Swedish holidays (such as midsummer, and more).
Find the Zoom or chat link in the page footer, located on the bottom of our webpage.
Before you contact us,
If you have a question regarding
- a book, article or journal, state the edition of the book or article that you are looking for or the volume of the journal.
- course literature, state the course code in your question, for example MAA101.
Remember, the more information you give us about your question, the easier it is for us to answer.
- Economics and IT - Elisabeth Näverå
- Social and Behavioural Studies - Astrid Olsson
- Engineering Science - Rebecka Sverker
- Health Sciences - Jessica Thorn
Is something not working?
Is a database out of order? Can't open an e-book? Is a link not working? Or is something else wrong with our website or databases?