Information to staff at NU-sjukvården
If you want to borrow a book as an employee within NU, you will need to create an account at the university library. Do you need to create an account or update your PIN code? This is how to do it!
After you have created your account, you will be able to search for literature as before via the NU library website. When you have found the book you want to borrow, choose to reserve it and it will be sent to you via internal mail. If you want to pick up the book on your own at University West, contact us when you make your reservation so keep it in the library and not be sent via internal mail.
Log in to your library account to see your ongoing loans, loan periods and to renew loans.
Why is the NU-library relocated?
The cooperation agreement between NU-sjukvården and University West means that the university will administer and take care of the operation of the NU hospital library. Literature in the hospital library will be physically moved to the university library in Trollhättan. Together, we will create a larger, unified, medical library with high quality and several advantages:
- Access to a wider range of books.
- Increased accessibility and increased access to librarians who can help.
- Education and research benefit, and thus also patient safety.
- The structure that is created will favour continued competence development and research for employees after their studies.
- Together, NU-sjukvården and University West create a modern library, with opportunities to develop in step with the times.