Antingen stödjer din webbläsare inte javascript, eller är javascript inaktiverat. Denna webbplats fungerar bäst om du aktiverar javascript.

Do you have library related questions?

For example, about reference management, how to borrow a book, about your loan account, fines and fees, help to find material, etc. Find us at:

Your subject librarian holds teaching sessions for you and your class in information search, reference management, etc. during the course of your education. We recommend everyone to attend these events. Have you missed an opportunity? Contact one of our channels mentioned above and we will help you.

Support for students with disabilities

The library can refill print accounts for students with free printing. Show your NAIS information at the desk in the library and state your username for the university.

If you need an account for accessing talking books through Legimus, contact

Read more about support for students with disabilities.

Software to help with reading and writing:

  • Speech synthesis (TorTalk)
  • Software for writing (Saida, SpellRight, Stava Rex)

Do you need support in your studies?

On these links you will find various support functions and resources for you who are a student at University West.