If the thesis is not available in DiVA or if you are unable to obtain the full text (PDF file), please contact the university archive, firstname.lastname@example.org, who will distribute the essay.
E-publish in DiVA
- When your student thesis has been passed and graded, the examinator will send the grade- and publication data including the pdf-file containing your thesis in full text, to the Education Administration Office.
- Library staff will register your thesis in DiVA and upload the pdf-file with your work.
- All theses will be registered in DiVA, but we will need your approval before publishing your thesis in full text.
- Give your written consent by signing the publishing agreement
- Send the agreement (the original copy in paper signed with blue ballpoint pen- no electronic version will be accepted) to Elisabeth Näverå, The University Library
- N.B. Please make sure that you have the right to publish pictures, charts etc. due to copyright reasons