Here you can find more information about how to find an article in the library collection.
find an article
- If you know which article you are looking for, the easiest way to find it is to search for it in our Library Search system. Write the title of the article in the search box, and you will most likely find the requested article.
- Click Get from University West to download article in fulltext. If you're outside campus premises, you will have to log in first to access the text. Read more below.
- If you can't see the article, click the link in the upper left corner named "If your article doesn't show, click here for alternative ways to find it" and in the next step "View this article at..." and you will access the article.
- If you can't find the article in the discovery system, go to the Journal search and search for the journal title in the search box.
- Still no results? Try searching beyond the Library Collections (EDS). If you find what you're looking for here, you can order the article in fulltext to be send to be sent to your home adress via mail for a fee.
- When you are off-campus you always have to log in with your user name and password. If you click on the article title instead of Get from University West you first have to log in with your Swedish ID-number and PIN-code, and then with your username (for example buba0001 without @student.hv.se) and password.
- All the printed journals can be found on the first floor in the library just below the stairs. The journals are for library use only.
- You can find articles in a specific subject in our databases.
- If you need articles from earlier volumes not available in the library, make an Inter Library Loan-request.
- The library also has access to a large number of e-journals. All journals are searchable and accessible through the journal list.