A good place to study:
- There is plenty of seating in the library for individual and group study.
- On the upper floor of the library there are study spaces for working in groups.
- The lower floor of the library is a quieter zone.
- 'You have access to computer workstations and the opportunity to connect your own computer to a screen, mouse and keyboard.
- There are multi-function printers for printing, copying and scanning on both floors.
- Next to the library are four group rooms (booked via schema.hv.se)
- Quiet reading room with 16 workstations
- Resource room for you with targeted study support
- In the library's DigiLab you can use technical equipment such as recorders, smart screen, podcast equipment, camera and more
Are you teaching high school students or students attending adult education? Then you have the possibility to book lectures in Information Literacy with focus on information seeking and source criticism. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.