A good place to study:
- More than 190 study/workplaces
- Access to more than 70 computers
- Several seating areas with couches and armchairs
- Multiprinter for copying, printing and scanning
- 5 group study rooms with computers (available for booking at schema.hv.se)
- Quiet reading room with 16 reading places
- Resource room
- Drop in with the Math Help Center and the Language Resource Center.
- Cogito, a flexible study area by the group study rooms. Here there are 8 computers, 30 work places and a large screen.
Book group study room
The library's six group study rooms are booked in the same system as the University group study rooms which are bookable via schema.hv.se.
Are you teaching high school students or students attending adult education? Then you have the possibility to book lectures in Information Literacy with focus on information seeking and source criticism. Contact Karin Anderasson for more information.