- Informs you about the library services
- Guides you through the library web site
- Shows you how to search in the library search system
- Shows you how to search for talking books at Legimus.se the national online catalogue for course literature
- Informs you about Swedish Agency for Accessible Media, (MTM) and Legimus
If MTM does not have a course book, the library can request it to be produced. It takes about eight weeks to produce a talking book, an e-text or a Braille version. Contact Karin Andreasson when your course literature is not available in Legimus.
The new law increases availability of copyright protected material for people with disabilities. Paragraph 17 in the Copyright Act regulates the right to produce audio books.