- Informs you about the library service
- Shows you how to search for talking books at Legimus.se the national online catalogue for course literature
- Informs you about Swedish Agency for Accessible Media, (MTM) and Legimus
If MTM does not have a course book, the library can request it to be produced. It takes at least eight weeks to produce a talking book. Contact Karin Andreasson when your course literature is not available in Legimus.
The Coordinator för students with disabilities:
- Mediate contact with the library
- Offers targeted pedagogical support
- Together with the coordinator you can create a plan based on your course/programme and your personal needs.
- Gives you access to the Resource center
The law increases availability of copyright protected material for people with disabilities. Paragraph 17 in the Copyright Act regulates the right to produce audio books.
More information at Students with disabilities.