- Gives you access to talking books
- Refills your printing/copying account when you show your NAIS information
- Requests the Swedish Agency for Accessible Media, (MTM) to produce mandatory course literature. It takes at least eight weeks to produce a talking book. Contact Karin Andreasson when your course literature is not available.
The Coordinator for students with disabilities
- Mediate contact with the library
- Offers targeted pedagogical support
- Together with the coordinator you can create a plan based on your course/programme and your personal needs.
- Gives you access to the Resource center
The law increases availability of copyright protected material for people with disabilities. Paragraph 17 in the Copyright Act regulates the right to produce audio books.